Double Hung Windows
Double hung windows usually have two panes with both panes capable of sliding up and down. This allows more control over air flow because you can slide the bottom pane up to create air flow at the bottom of the window, or slide the top pane down to create ventilation at the top of the window.
A double hung window is slightly more expensive than a single hung window, but in addition to more control over ventilation it is easier to clean the outside of a double hung window because both panes can be tilted inwards for easy cleaning from inside the room.
Features of Our Double Hung Windows
Our double hung windows are manufactured and installed to the highest standards of professionalism and craftsmanship. Here’s what you can expect with every window replacement project:
- Built to the Highest Standards – each double hung window is built to the toughest CSA standards, so you get a great window every time
- Energy Efficient – today’s windows are more efficient than ever so will help reduce your heating and cooling bills
- Full Customization – we’ll customize everything from the dimensions to the exterior colour to match the rest of your home’s finishes
- Expert Installers – our expert window installers will make sure the job gets done right, the first time!
- Made in Canada – we’re proud Canadians and only buy Canadian made windows
What Our Customers Say …
Let Us Install the Best Double Hung Windows You’ll Find!
Using the form to the right for a free in-home consultation!