If you’re looking for windows that are hinged at the sides and swing outwards, you should check out our casement windows. Casement windows typically have no mullions or other hardware in the middle of the window, so provide superior visibility to what’s outside.
Because of their hinged design, casement windows provide a high level of control over air flow – you can open them just a bit to get a little bit of fresh air, or open them a lot to get more fresh air. And with an easy-to-use handle, they are ideal for those tough to reach areas like behind a bookshelf or above a kitchen sink.
Features of Our Casement Windows
Our casement windows are manufactured and installed to the highest standards of professionalism and craftsmanship. Here’s what you can expect with every window replacement project:
- Built to the Highest Standards – all of our casement windows are built to the toughest CSA standards, so you get a great window every time
- Energy Efficient – today’s windows are more efficient than ever so will help reduce your heating and cooling bills
- Full Customization – we’ll customize everything from the dimensions to the exterior colour to match the rest of your home’s interior and exterior finishes
- Expert Installers – our expert window installers will make sure the job gets done right, the first time!
- Made in Canada – we’re proud Canadians and only buy Canadian made windows
What Our Customers Say …
Let Us Help You Choose the Best Casement Windows for Your Home!
Using the form to the right for a free in-home consultation!